4/01/2016

Minnesota Training Rides For Gravel Enthusiasts-Part 3



I recently put up a post on the MN Gravel Enthusiasts Facebook Group requesting gravel training routes around the state that I could share with those that want to start their training early this year.  I received several recommendations and I've contacted some of my gravel riding friends for their routes to share also.  I'm sure more will continue to come in.  Below I will have maps and links to these rides sectioned by areas of the state.

Some of these routes have been submitted by users and not tested by me, so ride at your own risk. Bring everything with you that you will need to be self-supportive to get you back to your starting point.  Also, bring plenty of food and water as there may not be any places along the way to get these items.  Please do not litter.  If nature calls during your ride, do not answer it in front of the locals.   You may experience aggressive dogs on country roads so be prepared and know how to handle the situation.

I will add more gravel rides to share in future posts as they become available.

Twin Cities Area

Pine Point1 Gravel
Toby Markowitz



Hampton/Welch Gravel Loop


Empire Fields/Cliff Road Round Trip
Chris Chavie


Northfield NNW


CVVC gravel, cast of thousands
Bruce Anderson



Farmer-Trail and Points West
Bruce Anderson



Chub-Lake-Counterclockwise
Bruce Anderson


The Fort Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...